Today this blog is going to subscribe to the 80/20 rule, only 20% is coming from me, the other 80% I’m going to link you to someone else… and I promise you it will be worth it.
The picture above is from locker night, as my daughter Emily took several turns to finally master opening the locker she will use starting Monday when she begins her first day of middle school. They say time moves fast, with a lump in my throat I concur, cause that’s my baby who is taking the next big step. The locker moment is but a blip on the universe of what lies ahead for Emily, but every moment makes a difference. Why take a picture? Why blog about it? Why not?
Actually I’m about to answer the question for you. I urge the father of any daughter, (and mother for that matter), to read the blog from the link I am placing below. Sent to me by my friend, Ed Nemec, (the father of two boys!), I was simply going to share it on Facebook. But on Facebook your time is limited and divided by every other post you see. I figured why not link it here, this is my blog, and if you took the time to open it, then maybe you’ll take the time to read something I recommend. My daughters were still awake last night when Ed sent me a message with this post and I, fighting back the lump in my throat, shared some of it with them. It’s guaranteed to unlock your heart and more:
Until next time, thanks for taking the time.