It’s about awareness, abundance, gratitude and personal growth.
I’m up at 5am, (almost every day in between 5am and 5:15am), and today here are just five things I have either seen, read, or heard before 9am, simply by paying attention and being engaged in life.
1) The picture sent to me by a friend and the one attached to this blog: Just perfect in its serenity and its silence.
2) “Fortunately, deep with us, there is a direct connection to the Divine. There is a part of our being that is beyond the personal self. Just as rain makes you wet and fire makes you warm, so you can know the nature of God by looking into the mirror of your transformed self. This is not a philosophy, it is a direct experience.”- The Untethered Soul
3) “Doing what I need to do, to be what I need to be.”- Mark Pallack, New York Life (in my mastermind group)
4) “Grind it out and it will take shape the way it’s supposed to evolve. It’s all about abundance.” – Rob Commodari, Keller Williams (in my mastermind group)
5) “Let my life be an example of all that is possible and let the answer be…anything.” – Pete Kohlasch, Perspektive (in my mastermind group)
In the pursuit of the best within you, it’s imperative to take stock, to pay attention, to be aware and to live in abundance. I have no idea if any one reading this blog did this today in the first four hours of their day. I hope so and if not, start at this very moment because it’s never to late to be intentional, to be grateful and to grow.
Just look how much you can accomplish and your world can change…even before 9am.
Until next time thanks for taking the time,
Join the Tribe! Enter your name and e-mail address at the top of the blog and get posts sent directly to your inbox.
Mark Brodinsky, Author, Blogger, Speaker, Speech Writer, Emmy Winner, USHEALTH Advisors
Huffington Post: (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-brodinsky/)
The Profile: (http://www.talkinggood.com/profiles/MarkBrodinsky)
USHEALTH Advisors: (http://www.prweb.com/releases/markbrodinsky/072015/prweb12862708.htm)